Payment by Credit Card
Credit Card Authorization
At the time your order is placed, we will attempt to authorize your credit card with your financial institution. If your financial institution indicates that they are unable to authorize your credit card, then you will be emailed a credit card authorization failure notification. Please note that your order will not have been successfully processed if a credit card authorization failure occurs.
What do I do if my credit card fails authorization?
If you were still interested in completing your purchase with us, we would recommend that you check your online account settings to verify that the billing information saved is accurate. Common errors such as selecting an incorrect expiration date for a credit card or incorrectly entering a digit in a credit card number can result in a credit card authorization failure. If all of your billing information looks correct, please contact your financial institution for resolution.
Calculating Tax (Canada Only)
- All items shipped to a Canadian location are subject to GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All items shipped to an Ontario location are subject to GST and PST(Goods and Services Tax and Provincial Sales Tax)
- Shipping is subject to GST.
- International shipments are tax exempt.
Return & Exchange Policy & Procedures
We will accept a return within 30 days of receipt. If the return and/or exchange is due to an internal error including defective merchandise, or a wrong item sent out, REZZ will incur all shipping costs. If the return and/or exchange is due to an item that does not fit, or you are not satisfied with the product you ordered and would like to exchange it for a different size and/or style, you will be responsible for any shipping costs incurred to ship it back to us. YOU WILL ALSO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ADDITIONAL SHIPPING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH SHIPPING THE ITEM(S) BACK TO YOU. After 30 days of purchase, we will only accept returns on damaged or defective merchandise.
- Returns or exchanges will only be accepted on merchandise purchased ONLINE from Online Stores.
- If your order arrives in less than perfect condition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your order number and photos of both the item(s) you received, AND packaging. We will assess and provide further instructions.
- Returns or exchanges on all merchandise will be accepted within 30 days of receipt, if the items are unused, unworn, and unwashed.
- All Media (ie. CD, Vinyl, DVD, Book) sales are final.
- REZZ will not initiate a return / resend for vinyl playback irregularities, using a non-adjustable turntable. Any and all vinyl manufacturing defects must be present on a properly adjusted, counter-balanced tonearm, for return / resend consideration. Click here for instructions on how to balance your tonearm.
- Underwear and body jewelry can not be exchanged or refunded unless there is an obvious factory defect
- REZZ is not responsible for lost or stolen packages/orders sent internationally using a "NON TRACKABLE" delivery option
- REZZ does NOT offer exchanges on orders placed outside of The United States and Canada
How to Return an Item
Please follow these steps so we can process your return efficiently and effectively
- Read over the "Rules of the Game" to be sure you qualify for a return.
- Before returning an item, please email us at email@example.com to receive a return form and arrange to pre pay for a return UPS label. The cost to return an item via UPS will be $10usd. Customer Support will send you an invoice to pay for the shipping label.
- Once you have received the return form, fill out all fields on the form, and print it out. Your order number and item description can be found on your order confirmation.
- Pack item(s) securely (including the return form), affix the provided UPS label to the outside of the parcel, and drop off at nearest UPS Store.
- Please email us after you've dropped the return off at UPS and we will monitor tracking.
- We cannot return or exchange undergarments. This includes Bikini Tops.
- All DVD, Vinyl and CD sales are final.
If the return is a result of a REZZ error, shipping costs will be refunded to you by REZZ. Otherwise shipping costs will NOT be refunded.
REZZ - Online Returns
99 Sunrise Avenue
Toronto, Ontario. M4A 1A9 Canada
Tel: 416 531 6647
How to Exchange an Item
In an effort to provide an optimal customer service experience and to expedite your request, REZZ does not facilitate traditional product exchanges. If you would like to “exchange” an item, please place a new order for the item desired and return your original item back to us. Once your returned item has been received by our warehouse team, you will receive a full refund for the original item(s) purchased, excluding shipping. Please allow 5-8 business days to process your refund, post receipt of product(s). If you would like to proceed with a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to send you a return form and detailed instructions.
REZZ - Online Returns
99 Sunrise Avenue
Toronto, Ontario. M4A 1A9 Canada
Tel: 416 531 6647
The protection of your personal information is a top priority. REZZ’s Policy regarding the collection, use and disclosure, if any, of personal information can be broken down into the 10 principles covered in Canada's Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act ("PIPEDA").
- REZZ is responsible for personal information under its control.
We have designated a Privacy Officer who is accountable for our compliance with this Policy and all applicable privacy laws.
- Identifying Purposes
- Unless the purpose is self-evident due to the nature of the transaction in question, REZZ will identify the purposes for which personal information is collected at or before the time the information is collected.
- The proposed purposes will be described in a reasonably understandable manner.
- An example of a self-evident purpose is requesting the name and address of the person placing an order in order to ensure proper delivery.
- We will collect, use or disclose your personal information only with your knowledge and consent, except where required or permitted by law.
- REZZ will not make your consent a requirement to the supply of a product or a - service other than required to be able to supply the product or service.
- Consent can be express or, in some circumstances, implied, and given in writing, by using or not using a check-off box, electronically, orally (in person or by telephone), or by your conduct, such as use of a product or service.
- In determining the type of consent to obtain, REZZ will consider all relevant factors, including the sensitivity of the information and your reasonable expectations.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time, on reasonable notice, subject to legal or contractual restrictions. REZZ will inform you of the implications of doing so.
- Limiting Collection
- The collection of personal information by REZZ will be limited to what is necessary for the purposes which it identifies.
- We will collect personal information by fair and lawful means.
- Limiting Use, Disclosure, and Retention
- Personal information will not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with your consent or as required or permitted by law.
- It will be retained only as long as necessary for these purposes or as required by law.
- We will keep your personal information as accurate, complete and up-to-date as necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
- REZZ will protect personal information by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, including through the use of the following measures: physical (e.g., locked filing cabinets, restricted access, appropriate disposal of personal information), organizational (e.g., security clearances, access only on a "need to know" basis), technological (e.g., passwords, encryption) and training of employees.
- Information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information will be made readily available to individuals.
- Individual Access
- Upon request, REZZ will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of personal information relating to you, and give you access to that information. You have the right to challenge the accuracy and completeness of your information and have it amended as appropriate.
- However, in certain circumstances permitted by law, this information will not be disclosed to you. Some examples of these circumstances are information that contains references to other individuals that cannot be disclosed for legal, security or commercial proprietary reasons, or that is subject to solicitor-client or litigation privilege.
REZZ will inform individuals who make enquiries or lodge complaints about its enquiry or complaint procedures, as applicable. If a complaint is found to be justified, we will take appropriate measures, including, if necessary, amending our policies and practices. Of course, this Policy is subject to PIPEDA and/or any other applicable privacy laws and REZZ’s right to change it at any time.
When ordering items from REZZ, you are consenting to REZZ's Conditions of Sale Policies, which are subject to change at any time.
Shipping & Sales Policy
Conditions of Sale:
- All prices are listed in US dollars by default, with a built in currency converter. If applicable, the retail price will adjust to your respective currency, based on your IP address. The checkout will take place in YOUR local currency, if applicable, based on the IP address the order is being placed from
- All orders are shipped via USPS, Canada Post or UPS
- All items are shipped from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Please allow up to two (2) weeks for delivery of all Domestic Orders. For International Orders, please allow one (1) to six (6) weeks for delivery, depending on location.
- All payments must be made via Paypal, VISA or MasterCard. Cash payments are NOT accepted under any circumstances.
- Please allow 2-3 days handling/processing time for all orders.
- Delivery dates are estimated by USPS / Canada Post and are to be used for reference only.
- Shipping costs are calculated by USPS / Canada Post, and depend on the item's weight, dimensions, destination, and the shipping method you have chosen.
- If you chose a trackable shipping option, please check the delivery status at canadapost.caor www.usps.com
- Items shipped internationally via standard surface or air mail are not trackable.
- Shipping to certain international destinations using the SMALL PACKET AIR MAIL option may take up to 8 weeks.
- REZZ is not responsible for lost, stolen or undelivered packages/orders sent internationally.